2010-2011 Northglade Annual Report Released
The Annual Education Report (AER) provides key information on the 2010-2011 educational progress of the Kalamazoo Public Schools district (KPS) as required by federal (No Child Left Behind Act) and state (P.A. 25) laws. The AER is attached as a pdf for you to review here, and paper copies are available in the main office.
The State of Michigan provides a guide to reading and understanding district and school report cards here. District staff are also available to help you understand the information contained in this report. Please contact kellydd [at] kalamazoo [dot] k12 [dot] mi [dot] us (subject: 2010-2011%20Annual%20Report) (Dale Kelly) if you need assistance.
For 2010-2011, Northglade Elementary made Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) in English language arts and mathematics. While we are pleased to have reached this important goal, we are continuously working to improve. We appreciate the continued support of parents, staff and our community in this effort.
The report also contains the following information:
- Process for assigning pupils to the school
- Status of the 3-5 year school improvement plan
- A brief description of each specialized school
- How to access a copy of the core curriculum, a description of its implementation and an explanation of the variances from the state's model
- Aggregate student achievement results for any local competency tests or nationally normed achievement tests
- The number and percent of students represented by parents at parent-teacher conferences.
The Northglade AER for the 2010-2011 school year is attached below.
|2010-2011 Northglade Annual Report||870.45 KB|