Welcome to Loy Norrix High School! Home of the Knights!
We, the staff and students of Loy Norrix High School, will:
- Establish mutual accountability;
- Provide clear expectations;
- Maximize students' academic, social, and personal success;
- Uphold a safe, welcoming and orderly environment; and
- Partner with all stakeholders.
KPS Components of a College-Going Culture:
- High expectations for students and staff
- Higher education exposure
- Meaningful and engaging homework
- Everyone reading/literature: Language development, reading and writing
- Substantial opportunities for meaningful parental involvement
- Education that is relevant to, reflective of and inclusive of students
- Development of strong problem-solving skills
- Development of success skills: metacognitive, note-taking, study, time-management, organizational and test-taking skills