You can start your experience at Prairie Ridge Elementary by joining the PTO at its monthly meetings, every third Monday of the month at 6 p.m. in the cafeteria. Free childcare provided.
Participate in one of our committees:
• Fundraising – This committee raises funds and fulfills our PTO goals through the Spring Carnival, flower sales, fall fundraising sale, school spirit merchandise.
• Communications – The communications team is responsible for community awareness, marketing, website maintenance, PTO communications, and public relations for Prairie Ridge.
• Hospitality – This committee hosts our PTO-sponsored school events.
• Membership/volunteers – Membership and volunteer committee members maintain the school directory, keep a volunteer database, organize room parents, and oversee the PTO nominating committee.
• Academics – This committee plans events directly related to our children’s education. Events include the pride assemblies, math and literacy nights, book swaps, and serving as test proctors.
• Philanthropy – The philanthropy committee creates and acts on initiatives that support our community through the annual soup bowl event, teacher wish tree, community donations, and family-child resources.
Learn more about the Prairie Ridge PTO on their Facebook page.